Ezra has been making Makai laugh all day today. It's not too hard to do, but he really laughs the hardest with Ezra. I love watching them.
Makai pulled Ezra's hair this morning. When Ezra told me about it I asked if it hurt him. He said, "No, I like it." He usually responds to Makai's curious hands grabbing at him and his face by saying, "He's likes me mama!" Though occassionally he does run to me and say, "He pushed me!"
(I tried to turn his shirt around today and it made him so mad. He growled at me and said, "I like it backwards!" He grabbed it from me and put it on backwards again. I am learning to never mess with a toddler's style.)
Today Ezra asked me if we could play in his room with "brudder". When we sat down to play he asked me to leave so he and brother could play alone. I tried to hold in my disappointment as I stood up and walked towards the door. He followed right behind me and closed the door on me. Ezra has found a new buddy and it isn't mommy. It's okay, he still cries for me when he needs to poop, so at least I'm still important.



5 comments:
oh yay! they're so cute together too! you can come play with me anytime they don't want you to play! ;)
I love these little guys so much! I am aching to get to know Makai better, and to be more a part of their lives. I miss you! I want to play too!
Hahahaha! I love this post Kayleen! Love you!
They are so cute! Kylie likes it when Emily pulls her hair too... strange. I love your posts!
haha, so cute. What cute brothers
Post a Comment