5.21.2010

He Loves Me

I hate that James has to work. I hate that he has to leave the house and be gone for a certain number of hours 5+ days a week. I especially hate the fact that I am supposed to be okay with him leaving and working and I should feel so proud of him, but I really just don't like it. I am needy. I like my husband and I like him to be with me. However, while on his lunch/dinner break today he looked at me and said, "You look really pretty right now. I like spending time with you. It makes me happy." Melt. That makes it all okay. My husband loves me. Sometimes I don't know why and sometimes I think that if I were him I wouldn't love me. But still, he loves me and I am blessed.

5 comments:

Jenn and Kylann said...

Awww! How cute! I love it when Kylann says things like that to me too. We have great husbands, don't we?

P.S. Typo on the last sentence under your "About Me" section. I think there was suppose to be "me" in there, right?

Sheila said...

Yall are to too cute :) And of course he loves you, you are amazing!
I loved seeing you last week, hope to see you sooner rather than later.

Mary Partridge Brassell said...

That is so cute, Kayleen, thanks for the post!

Katherine Johnston said...

You got yourself a good man Kayleen. I think you should keep him!

Danielle said...

That is very sweet. I know what you mean. I always think it'd be nice if Clay could work from home...that's a rarity though! Thanks for your nice comment on my blog. It makes me feel so good! And I don't know why you're thinking I do my crafts so quick! They usually take me FOREVER- I'm a perfectionist, so I redo things a LOT!