Tonight I attended my good friend's dance show. Since Ezra is sick we decided not to get a sitter and just have James stay home with him. Therefore, I went to the show alone. It was a little awkward, but I'm so glad I was able to go. It was an awesome performance!
However, when I got home this is what I found... The house was a mess, dinner was still on the stove, the oven was still on, Ezra is now sleeping in the same snot covered shirt he wore all day with unbrushed teeth, and James is right where I left him, on the bed reading. At least Ezra got a diaper change, blessing and many kisses from daddy amidst the chaos. That was the first time I have ever had anyone other than myself put Ezra to bed and I think it might be the last... James did point out that everyone is alive, so all hail King James. It just makes me laugh how oblivious he can be. I guess that explains why it seems to be easier for a man to relax than it is for a woman. Oh well, everyone is alive and it gave me something to laugh about.
No comments:
Post a Comment