3.20.2010
Midterm Trouble
This morning I had geared up and prepared to take my online midterm. I was about 5 questions in when Ezra came strolling over to me wanting to play with the computer. Before I could block his hand he had already grabbed hold of the mouse and closed me out of my midterm. Of course I can't get back into it because the computer thinks I already took it which also means that I now have a zero. I e-mailed the teacher, but it is Saturday; what teacher checks their e-mail on a Saturday? Oh please be merciful! What a way to start the day. To top it off, Ezra is sick. It is so sad and as much as I wanted to be mad at him, his poor, sad, red eyes just make me want to hold him and make everything better. These kids. What do they do to us?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment