3.13.2010

A Week In Review

Things that made me laugh...

Finding James' camoflauge collection hiding in his closet and then hearing him say he has more in his airsoft bag. He now has every size, but why? Who knows? boys...

Watching James make us smoothies and remembering the first time he made me a milkshake and it went all over him, the walls, cupboards, counters and ceiling! He put the spoon in the blender while it was turned on. Genius! He made a clean mess this time along with an extra tasty treat. It also made me laugh to watch Ezra down his small serving of James' smoothie in seconds!

Ezra put "Mouse" in his bumbo to feed him the chicken nuggets that he didn't want to eat. He thought it was so fun to make pretend eating noises and I thought it was too funny.

He was pretending to wash his hair with the bubbles.

Ezra learned to play the Wii this week and I'm embarrassed to say he has actually beaten me a couple of times! I love watching him play; especially when he holds both remotes and plays against himself...spaz! (It also makes me laugh that it looks like Ezra has a rattail in this picture.)

He has to have everything served to him in a bowl with a utensil. Even if he can't scoop it out with the spoon/fork, he will pick up the item and place it on the spoon himself. This is especially fun to watch if he's eating applesauce, oatmeal or yogurt.


I also laughed this week when:
I caught Ezra dancing
 He learned to sing the Elmo's World theme song
He drooled on my face while playing "airplane"
He climbed into the front seat of the car and pretended to drive as I was trying to get him out
He tickled the car while he was pretending to drive
He got frustrated when his puzzle pieces didn't fit upside down
He found my stilettos and can walk in them better than I can
He ate the tinfoil to get to the candy
I watched Ezra limp around because he had a toy hiding in the feet of his jammies
I caught him throwing all of his megabloks into the kitchen sink
Ezra let me paint his fingernails and then James caught me and got upset
James went outside to scoop up dog poop from all around our building and we don't even have a dog
He got grumpy doing this and almost threw up
James got excited when we found a booklight at Walmart and he's now allowed to snuggle with me and read while I sleep

I really could go on and on. I can't remember a day that I haven't laughed in so long and I am so thankful for my boys who make laughing daily possible. Love you both!

1 comment:

Nichole Roxanne said...

i miss you guys so much!! i wicked hope you're around when I get back!! probly I have some goooooood stories to tell you :)