Here is my first project for sewing. We had to make one pillow, but I couldn't make just one, so I made two! Everytime I would bring home the fabric Ezra would get so excited so I just couldn't wait for the project to be finished to let him enjoy them!
The first one obviously says "ezra" and the second one says "ABC" on one side and "XYZ" on the other.
Here are the backs. See how happy Ezra is to have his pillows!?
We had to make an apron out of a pant leg for my sewing class, so I thought it would be fun to do a camo one for Ezra. We went to D.I. and found camo pants, but when James realized they were his size he was really hesitant about letting me get them to destroy them. I won the battle and this is the result. It is a little big on him, but still cute. Who knows if he'll ever wear it in real life...
Here's the tag blanket I wanted to make when Ezra was a baby. This turned out to be the hardest project yet. I think I just had tricky fabric. Ezra is a little too old for it now, but it was still fun to make and there will be other kids to enjoy.
Other than these I have been fixing holes and tears in both of my boys' pants and such and I have many more projects I want to start as soon as I have the time! It's so fun to create!






3 comments:
they look great kayleen! i'm glad you posted the apron!
Kayleen- great job! Ezra is growing up so fast!
Post a Comment