2.25.2010
A Date!
A date a date! We got to go on a date! This rarely happens. It is just so hard to leave Ezra and I sort of feel like I use up all of my babysitting options for class. My friend asked when she could watch Ezra and it just so happened that another friend of mine was planning a double date for us and them, so it was perfect! Ezra got to watch lots of Elmo, play with all their pretty, non-childproof decorations, and run (and twirl according to Liz) all around their house. James and I were able to enjoy a great dinner with great conversation without the worry of a whining toddler. It's hard to leave him, but a break is needed from time to time. James held my hand and I scooted in a little closer to him then I am normally able to do. Thanks Caley and Liz for making a date possible!! Dates do help me to remember why I liked my husband in the first place. I think maybe we'll go on a date more often. I mean, I guess that's why we're told to have weekly date night. There really is a great reason! okay, okay, deal. Well, we'll try to be better at least.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
good! i'm glad you had a good time! and yes, we should definitely get better at going out on dates together...that's what you meant, right? ;)
YAAAAAY for dates!!! Is it not just the most refreshing thing EVER?! Especially after having two kids, we have decided that dates are an absolute MUST... :)
Post a Comment