2.07.2010
Moments of Heaven
This morning I was resting on the couch and I began to cry. The reason for my tears is irrelevant. However, the second Ezra noticed my eyes fill up he ran to me, wrapped his arms around me and just stared at me with the most concerned look. When my tears fell over the bridge of my nose and splashed on the couch Ezra ran to the bathroom to get me a tissue. Not only did he get a tissue and wiped my nose, but he also grabbed an extra tissue and proceeded t0 wipe my tears from the couch. He ran back and forth to the bathroom and me about 4 or 5 times until I told him I was okay. He was so concerned. I thought maybe for even a moment he cared about me as much as I care about him. It was such a sweet moment to feel so loved by someone so young and precious. He makes me feel so close to Heaven sometimes. I can't imagine my life without my little tressler boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh Kayleen- that was the sweetest thing I have ever read. I almost cried just reading it. you are such a good mom.
oh precious! that really is a moment in heaven!
That is so sweet!!
the above comment was from amanda, not brian. but i know just how you feel! :)
Post a Comment