One of his favorite things is to sit on the potty. It's an Elmo potty, so he loves it mucho. He hasn't ever actually gone on the potty yet, but he's good at pretending to push if you know what I mean. He will usually sit on the potty right before bath time and then the second I put him in the tub he pees in the water. Oh that boy.

Ezra also really loves his binky. I just don't know what I'm going to do to get rid of it. My sister-in-law Katie pointed out that the binky is his best friend and it really is so hard to take that from him. We'll see. For now it's his bedtime companion and only that.

He likes balloons, bubbles and balls. He hits balloons, pops the bubbles and throws the balls. He's got a great arm, but unfortunately he has hit a couple of babies in the head :( I don't think it's intentional, but it still makes me sad.

A few of his other favorite things are running back and forth, his puppy, jumping off the couch, bouncing on his horsey, driving cars and crashing, running through any store, reading and sitting in a pile of his books, Elmo, calling Grandpa when no one is watching, sledding, being pulled on the tube through the parking lot, and dancing with mommy.
-
He will repeat almost everything we say. I really enjoy trying to get him to say things like bonanza, or artichoke. Some of his favorite words and sayings include:
mama
dada
ball (baow)
car (caw)
ready set go (ray say go!)
Elmo
out (owt)
gone (ga)
No
Yesss
Jesus (Zeezee or dezus)
cracker (cwa caw)
cookie (coo-k)
banana (nana)
please (bee)
giraffe (raff)
turtle
mouse (mow)
monkey (mon-k)
frog (fra)
baby
many body parts especially butt ;)
etc...
-
He loves making animals noises. My favorite is his elephant. Some of his favorites are:
elephant
cow
horse
lion
bear
lizard
dog
cat
chicken
monkey
fish (face that is)
-
he also knows a few words in sign language:
please
thank you
more
food
drink (he forgets this one a lot)
bird
monkey
i love you (he tries)
-
He loves to sing:
Bringing home a baby bumble bee
itsy bitsy spider
popcorn popping
I am a child of God
rubber ducky
ABC song
And pretty much any other song he can do hand motions to.
I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot, but it's kind of fun to think of all the things he's learning. he knows how to shake his tail feather and pop lock. He has been in nursery for a little over a month and has been doing great until two weeks ago. He's going through a clingy stage and I can't say I hate it. He's my buddy and I like knowing he misses me when I'm gone.
-
He is just over a year and a half and still little for his age, but growing steadily. Like any first time parent, James and I are so in love with this little boy. He brings so much joy to our family. We are struggling to know what to do when he's not around because everything we do is more fun when he's with us. Except going out to dinner- that's more fun without him. In short- we're obssessed with a 1 year old and we don't know what we're going to do to overcome it. Do you ever overcome being obssessed with your kids?
2 comments:
I love this little guy more than you know. I hope someday you live closer to me, so he can get to know me too. I miss you Kayleen, and I love you, Ezra and James so very much!,I warms my heart to see the love you have for your little man. Nothing is more precious than the love you feel as a Mommy. Now you know how I feel about you and my kids. It's a hard to describe, unconditional love!
Love, Mom
So fun to read! I love that little Tressler Boy too! What a cutie!
Post a Comment