It was chilly, so James asked the kids to be careful and not get wet. I literally laughed out loud because I knew better. Deklan ended up soaked from head to toe, but at least he was happy about it. Brynlee...not so happy. Brielle didn't mind. I bought all the kids water shoes last year for our trips to Madera and I think this last trip may have finally convinced them to bring those shoes next time. What? You mean sometimes mom is right? Shocker! Koda and I were there too, but I had him and the camera strapped to the front of me the whole time, so you'll just have to picture our excited faces ;)
![]() |
| Best part about putting your kids in overalls? Instant handle for easy lifting. She actually loved this and kept asking him to carry her like this! |
So remember how I said we love this sort of thing? Well, last summer we visited James' sister and she asked us what our kids would want to do. We said, "Well, we want to go hiking. Our kids love it." The whole hike Brynlee and Deklan screamed and cried and said how much they hated it and wanted to go home. She was laughing and said, "Soo....they love this sort of thing, huh?" I was like, "Well, they USUALLY like it." But after our trips to Madera and other places, I'm beginning to think that love is conditional for some of them.. And yet, even if we leave in tears, they are begging to go back.
![]() |
| Pictures of Brynlee screaming are becoming some of my favorite kinds of pictures. It's just so Brynlee. lol |
Go on adventures and explore!
The End





















No comments:
Post a Comment