Ezra turned 5 on July 17th. He was so excited to be 5. We have been counting down for quite some time. He was telling me all the things I needed to do for his birthday. Like our traditional balloons covering the bedroom floor when they wake up and where I needed to hide his presents and what special breakfast I needed to make. He is all about birthdays and it's adorable. Here are some fun things that make Ezra Ezra:
-He has the loudest high pitched laugh and that's how you know he really thinks something is funny.
-He cries any time his feelings get hurt even if it's just because Makai told him "no". Gotta love his tender heart.
-He talks with his hands quite a bit.
-He would rather tell stories and run in circles during dinner time than sit and eat his food.
-He laughs and smiles when you're trying to discipline (this one is new and is a bit of a challenge for me..)
-He likes to be in charge and take care of his brothers
-He is ready to wrestle any time daddy is in sight.
-He loves playing soccer and running
-His favorite time of day is breakfast time
-He is excited to learn and be smart.
-He is becoming a little boy and losing his interest in baby things (break a momma's heart.)
-His favorite character is Spider-Man
-He is a great sleeper and will still take naps for me if I ask him to
-He jumps off of everything
-He believes band-aids make anything better.
-He asks for a snack right after he eats
-He loves to snuggle
-He tells great stories
-He loves to read books and play with cars
-He says his favorite thing to do is play the wii (or any video game, really)
-He loves to be helpful
-He reminds me to read scriptures and say our prayers if I'm rushing them into bed too fast.
-He is fun to talk to and is a great listener when I can get him to sit still.
There is so much about my little Ezzy Bez's personality that I find hard to put into words. He is just lovable and tender. 5 years old I can handle, but I refuse to let him turn 6. Seriously, birthdays stop here.
Love you Ezza Roo.

4 comments:
I love this! Miss you guys!
posted by Erika Mish
I can't believe he is 5!! Yea I think you should stop birthdays there...
He is soooo handsome! I can't believe how much he has grown! He is such a unique little dude, isn't it fun to see how different all your children are?
Aw, I just love Ezra! One of the sweetest boys I have ever met! Except if he is 5, that means Caity is 5 and that is just too old for me! I am with you- birthdays stop here! :)
Post a Comment