6.14.2013

It's Graduation Day!!!

James is graduating training today! I'm so proud of him. He's feeling so relieved that all his hard work has paid off. He has been doing wonderfully during training. He loves it. Last night he said, "Of course I love it. I'm good at it." lol. He really is. He is at the top of his class and really is good at everything they have been teaching them. Many of the tasks he has come away from being 1 of 3 or 4 agents that could actually do every step that was thrown at them. He is certified as an expert shooter as well, so don't mess with him!

It has been a long 3 months and it is about to get even longer! We still have 2 more months until we will all be together again. He won't be coming home until mid-August and then we are booking our little behinds out to Texas!! (Still so much to do. Hopefully James has a little more time these last 2 months, so he can help me plan and prepare for this move!)

I'm getting more and more excited (still nervous, but very excited). I am so proud of James and the more he tells me he loves this and the better he proves to be at this stuff, the happier I feel for him. He was miserable in his last job, so I am so pleased that he is now in a career that he loves and is right up his alley of expertise.

Happy Graduation Day Tressler!! We are soooo proud of you and all your hard work!

6 comments:

Grandma Lene said...

And his mommy is proud also. Like I told him the other night they have a picture of border patrol agents on the wall in my buiding and I see it as soon as I get off the elevator every morning. Now I think that's my boy. Congratulations James.

Mary Partridge Brassell said...

Oh I am just so happy for James! (And you too!) I couldn't help but smile reading this- it is so nice when all that hard work finally pays off- he deserves this and so do you! Thanks for the update! John and I think about you all often and are excited for you guys!

Grandma Lene said...

This is Duane and I am proud of him also. He has worked hard and will do well. Congrats James keep up the good work.

Elissa said...

Congrats for James- it's great he found a job he can enjoy! I hope you guys enjoy Texas.

Kami said...

Way to go James!! Glad you are enjoying this, I bet you come home to your family a lot happier, and that's so important for all of you!

Mary Partridge Brassell said...

So, I don't have your email and you don't have facebook- BUT I want an update! How are things going Kayleen??