This little Makie Doodle is OBSESSED with Spider-Man. He wears this costume all the time. Even if he's not wearing it he likes to run up to random people and shoot "spider-webs" at them. He's hilarious.
 |
| He fell asleep in the car and I tried my best not to wake him when I put him in the shopping cart. I was shocked he stayed asleep for about half an hour. |
 |
| I could eat this little bundle of trouble. |
 |
| He threw a fit one night when I asked him to take it off to take a bath. He finally took the costume off, but refused to take off the mask, so I chose my battles and this wasn't one of them. He let me take the mask off long enough to wash his hair, but then he insisted I put it right back on him. |
He's a crazy kid. I'm telling you, he has such a silly personality, and while it drives my looney, I adore him and really wouldn't trade his silliness for a more mellow personality any day.
1 comment:
I could look at these pictures all day they crack me up so much. Such a cute boy!
Post a Comment