10.17.2012

Fun in a Box

Sometimes you just need to forget the toy and stick with the box. James got me a ton of boxes from work and I couldn't resist giving one to the boys to play with. They colored it, climbed in it, on it and screamed a lot. We poked Halloween lights through it and had a blast. It seriously kept these boys occupied for days and hours at a time. They colored almost every inch of the inside by the time I "set it free". If you're looking for a cheap, indoor activity... get a box.



5 comments:

Danielle said...

How fun and clever to put the lights in!!! It makes it THAT much cooler!!!

Michaela said...

I love this idea! I have never thought to poke lights through boxes. I will have to try this soon!! So fun!

Jeremy,Jennie said...

Genius!! Love it, totally doing that!! The lights are awesome!! Your boys are getting SO big!!

kelsey said...

we definitely love boxes around here too! I'm loving the lights idea for winter "indoor" boxes! lol.

Katherine Johnston said...

How clever!! Looks like they had a ton of fun! Are the lights patterned like a pumpkin?