9.06.2012

Fall Soccer

Our little Ez Man started his second season of soccer last week. He was so excited until we were getting ready and then he decided he didn't want to go. I think it was just nerves because he was so timid all through the first practice, but he really opened up and tried harder the next practice. 



He sure is a cutie. 
He got that red sweatband at a birthday party and insisted on wearing it to wipe the off the sweat. He sure needed it the second practice. 

I also learned this little Tressler Boy thrives off of encouragement. The more I cheered, the harder he worked. So what if I'm the only mom there who is cheering for her kid at practice? Okay, I was a little embarrassed, but it was worth seeing him getting more and more into it. 

They have their first game this Saturday, but we're going out of town, so he'll miss the first and second games. I'm excited to see how he'll handle a game. He's not real aggressive, so I may have to glue my bum to my seat so I don't run onto the field to get him moving :)

1 comment:

Jeremy,Jennie said...

Oh my heck, that is most definitely the cutest soccer player I've ever seen!!! His sweat band is my favorite, he looks like a pro with it on :)