9.17.2012

Ezra's Sleep Mask

This little boy cracks us up. He is in love with this sleep mask and actually wears it through the night. 
He got to sleep on our floor one night and could not sleep until he went upstairs and found his sleep mask.

Sometimes he'll push the mask up on his forehead in the middle of the night which results in a super awesome bedhead.
This is on our drive to Florida (update coming soon). We told him he could get a prize after nap, so he grabbed his mask, pillow, Clifford and blanket and tried so hard to block out the sun/excitement of going to Disney and sleep. James kept looking back and laughing saying, "Who does that? Who actually wears those things. He's so funny."
He's just a little high maintenance I guess, but we adore him quirks and all.

3 comments:

Katie said...

That's funny! I have one of those face masks that I use every once in awhile. I don't look nearly as cute in mine.

kelsey said...

HILARIOUS. I love it so much, this totally made my night seeing that tiny boy wearing a sleep mask. Whatever works, I say! Good for him.

Katie R said...

I have to say. I wear a sleep mask. haha My dad used to give me the ones he would get on his flights when I was little and I thought they were awesome. The habit and need for complete darkness sort of stuck!