From: God
Do Not Open Until Christmas!
That's right; we're having ANOTHER boy!! Ahhh!
When I told Ezra he was going to have another brother he said, "Wait, but you mean a sister." I said, "No baby, it's a boy. You're going to have another baby brother." He then responded, "No, but I wanted it to be a girl!"
Well, that makes a lot of us kiddo, but I have said for awhile now that if I could have my family here with me now that I would want 5 boys and then 2 girls at the end. However, now being on our 3rd boy it does make me wonder if we will ever get our baby girl.
James and I both guessed girl, so shows how much we know. At least we have everything and (as James puts it) we won't be broke because of my impulses when it comes to cute girly clothes.
I am 19 weeks now and feeling pretty good. I wasn't nearly as sick this pregnancy as I was with Ezra and Makai, but the nausea does seem to linger still. I started feeling movement at about 15 weeks and it has only become consistent and stronger in the last week or so. I love that. I think that is by far the best part of pregnancy.
My due date is December 28th.
We had a girl name picked out, but we haven't even thought about a boy name. Obviously with Ezra and Makai we like slightly different names... any suggestions?

7 comments:
A boy! Not what I was expecting. I think I was selfishly hoping that you would have a girl because then it would give me hope that I would have a boy next. Because, obviously, those two things are connected. I love my girls, but I'm just itching for a boy. I guess you're the same way with a girl. I hope she comes someday! Yay for already having everything! Maybe God just knew you needed another boy because you need to focus your money on a house and a car right now? He's considerate that way. :) Which means I'll probably have another girl. haha Well, this was long... Congratulations! I'll let you know if I think of any amazing names! :)
Awww, congrats!!!! Boys are the best :).
WHAT?!?!? How did this happen? lol. I have no clue how I'll react if I'm having another girl . . . because like you, I think it's the opposite this time. Wishful thinking? but seriously, your boys are the cutest little duffers I've ever seen, so at least you know the baby will be darling! ha. And you're right, having everything already helps A TON. Ah. I am so excited for you. Congrats. We should have our babies the same day. That means I can go early! So funny how we ended up pregnant at the exact same times.
Boy names are hard. If I'm having a girl, I'll let you know my boy names! lol.
Congrats!!! I am so happy for you on having another little boy. I very much want a girl really bad but feel and know I am going to have another boy so no worries though we will get our girls :) Boys are wonderful too cause they are lower maintenance!
I am so excited for you! You make beautiful, sweet boys! You should ask Kami to look at her name list- their's was probably the best I have ever seen as far as uncommon names go. Good luck! Congrats!
Congratulations!!! All of my friends with boys keep having them. Makes me a little jealous :) I don't know your taste, but I heard "Beckett" "Rand" and "Griffin" this week, which are all less-than-typical. If we ever get a boy (at least two, preferably) we will name them Gavin, or Dagan (day-gun). I also really like the name Jonah, but Carl thinks it's sissy so we'll have to get a fish or something :) Congratulations gain though!!! Have fun with those baby kicks :)
Remember my friend said that if the first two are the same gender, there's an 80% chance of the third being that gender as well. And if you still plan on having that many kids after this one, I think you have a good chance of having a girl. One of my friends has four boys and they just barely had their first girl! So it does happen. You just may have to wait for it, one or two kids from now. ;o) We'll most likely have a boy too. Only a few more weeks for us to find out. Can't wait to know!
Post a Comment