According to Ezra (what you thought I was pregnant? April Fools :)
This is baby Jillie:
I've introduced you to her before. She is darling and we miss her.
| Ezra thought she needed all the car seat toys on at one time. She didn't know what to do with all of them. |
The other day we were plowing through the clearance aisle at a store when we came across some beautiful crib bedding for a baby girl that was 80% off.
Ezra said, "Oooo, let's get dis!"
I looked at it. I even took it out of the package to examine closely. Was I seriously considering buying crib bedding for a baby girl that we didn't have and may not have for many years? Yes I was. I put it in the cart and we strolled through the store. Then as we approached check-out, I turned around and headed back to clearance to place that beautiful crib bedding back on the shelf. Ezra was so sad.
I said, "I want it too, but, Ezra, we don't have a baby girl, so it would just be silly to get it."
He said, "We do have a baby girl mommy. We have Jillie."
Ezra is always talking about having a baby girl. He already has her name picked out and everything. Someday Ezra.
But for now Jillie will be our baby girl. (If her mommy will let us claim her as such.)
2 comments:
OF COURSE I THOUGHT YOU WERE PREGNANT! Ha. You better not be doing something like that without me, cause I think we're supposed to have all of our children be the same ages! Next time you can have a girl, and I'll have a boy, okay?
So sweet! Ezra will take care of his little sister someday!
Post a Comment