4.13.2012

FYI

In case you were wondering... my mommy blog is now hidden. I took the step to make it private, but I found that that just wasn't enough, so for now it isn't open to any one. I know you're completely devastated that you can no longer read my mushy love letters to my children or read my sometimes brutal and other times fluffy opinions of motherhood. It will most likely come back eventually, but for now my thoughts, letters, and deepest darkest feelings are private.

I had a few people ask me what happened and I didn't want any of you who were on the e-mail list to think that I chose to delete you. It's not you, it's me. I just need some space. It's not personal.

There, officially broken up. I know it hurts, but really, there are other blogs on the web to make fun of, so I know you'll be okay ;)

1 comment:

kelsey said...

It does hurt. I figured you just made it completely private, after trying to get on with no such luck! I think it's great though, everyone needs a place to just VENT with no feedback!