4.16.2012

Clemyjontri Park

A couple weeks ago we met up with a group of moms and kids at a wonderful playground called, Clemyjontri Park. It was a huge playground and perfect for any age. The boys had a blast. 


They LOVED the tire swing and spent a big portion of their time playing on it.
I began taking the picture of my happy boys swinging and this is what I ended up with a picture of. Poor little Makai slipped right through and landed face first. No tears. He got up and just wanted to get right back on the swing. Thank goodness for padded playgrounds!

All this stuff to play on and yet Makai spent over 5 minutes just staring at these construction workers.
Ezra started pushing Makai and Makie Doodle got major giggles from it. 
Ezra was attempting an underdog. Makai had a seriously tight grip on those chains.
I love the way Ezra can make Makai laugh by just paying attention to him.
Some of the kids
Ezra's buddy Rachel

The preschoolers, Emily, Ezra and Rachel

It's about an hour from here in Virginia, but it was worth the trip for us. Just look at Ezra's face in the photo above and you can see it was worth it for him too :)

3 comments:

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

That park looks like soooooo much fun! And I seriously LOVEEEEE rubber padded parks! My boys hate the sand and the wood chip parks because it gets in their sandals so we stick to the rubber- plus I feel safer there. The boys look so cute in your pictures, and you can tell they had a blast!

Katie said...

I love the picture of Makai staring at the construction workers. So cute! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun.

Mary Partridge Brassell said...

Oh my gosh! I LOVE these pictures! Your boys are SOOOO cute. I love what a great big brother Ezra is- it is so sweet watching them play together. I can just picture Makai falling off and hopping up to go again- so cute.