3.24.2012

The Zoo


A couple of weeks ago our family took a trip to the FREE DC zoo. I didn't realize that I had my camera until the end, so the gorillas are the only pics I got:
Right when we walked in Ezra said, "Eww, what's that smell?" A little while later we saw the baby gorilla catch her poop with her hands and then eat it. Eww indeed.



They had a little chase scene going on. I only caught the tail end of it.

They were sooo fun to watch and here's a good example of why.
Ezra tried tug of war with the Orangutan's. They weren't interested, unfortunately.

It was an amazing zoo, especially for the price. The Panda's were my favorite, but they had so many cool animals to see. The boys had a great time.

1 comment:

Mary Partridge Brassell said...

Mak is looking so grown up! He is so cute! and that video was so cool- i'm glad you posted it!