3.26.2012

Stepford Wives




Ilene and I were invited to a Bridal Shower with a Stepford Wife theme. We of course pulled together our best 50's ensemble and got all dolled up. It was a very cute Bridal Shower.
 Though I have to say, thank goodness I didn't become a wife in the 50's. I'm not a 'cater to my husband's every desire' kind of wife. I'm more of a 'welcome home. now get to work.' kind of wife. Sorry dear. I know how much James would LOVE to have a true Stepford Wife, but it ain't gonna be me.


I won a prize for my ensemble. 
It was so fun getting dressed up.

2 comments:

Caley said...

I loooooove your ensemble Kayleen!! What a fun themed bridal shower!

kelsey said...

You are so cute. What a great idea for a shower! If I were a party planner, I'd steal it. And your dress. . .