One day James decided Ezra's hair was getting out of control. He thought that if I could put it in pigtails, it was too much:
Ezra really enjoyed growing his hair out, so I thought there was no way he could convince him to cut it. All he said was, "Ezra, I'll give you a cookie if you let me cut your hair." Ezra replied, "hmm, okay!" And that was that. Almost 5 months of growing it out was traded for a cookie.
| Daddy says, "Okay, I'm done. How does it look?" Mommy smiles and says, "Ha, I don't think so." |
| All those fluffy locks :( |
| Apparently a cut to daddy really means a buzz. I would've been okay with a trim.. |
| He was pretty calm considering he has a fear of getting his ears cut off when daddy does his hair. |
He looked in the mirror after daddy was done and said, "UUUMMMM, what happened?" I think the taste of the cookie had left his tongue and the reality of his choices set in. Thankfully he got over it fast and said, "It will grow."
Maybe it was getting to be a little much, but I loved running my fingers through that soft head of hair. He's still a cutie pa-tootie and it didn't take too long to get used to. And let's be honest, this kid ALWAYS had a major case of bed head or hat hair, so for that reason, shorter is better.
1 comment:
The second picture he looks so much like you- the way he smiles with his eyes! And I love the last picture- he is so cute!
Post a Comment