Christmas Eve day consisted of sticker Nativity project, reading all our Christmas books, and making Gingerbread houses (though Ezra's sides were too heavy to actually put together.)
Then we had a celebratory bubble bath where we almost lost Ezra.
Then the boys opened one present which was, of course, jammies.
Then James fell asleep (he was really sick), so Ezra, Makai, Aunt Dale and I ran a couple of errands including a trip to see some lights and other secret stuff. When we got home I put Makai and James to bed and Ezra and I prepared the cookies, milk and carrots for Santa and his rainy deer. And I waited forever for Ezra to fall asleep so I could send a message to Santa that our house was ready for him.
This is what Ezra awoke to:
(though the car rug was our pickle present, so he didn't get that until the end of opening presents).
![]() |
| We saw Santa at least 5 times and each time he asked for a spinning toy and a remote control car. He got both, that lucky boy! |
And at 5am(!) this is what Makai awoke to:
| He crawled right in and found his way to the ball pit where he had a ... ball :) |
We opened stockings and then ate breakfast.
And then the present opening began:
![]() |
| James got a Kindle and is now addicted. |
| Makai would only open his gifts enough to see them and then he'd move on to Ezra's toys. |
This was James' present from Ezra. I think you can probably figure out how to play. He loved it.
After opening presents we cleaned up (a little), relaxed (a little) and Ezra and I got ready for church while Mr. Mak and Daddy took a nap. We came home to a delicious dinner prepared mostly by my mother-in-law (and she had the scars to prove it). And we played the rest of the evening. It was a very Merry Christmas! Hope yours was too!




1 comment:
I'd never heard of pickle presents before, that's awesome! Looks like you had a great Christmas :)
Post a Comment