1.22.2012

Miss Jillian

 We have had the opportunity to get to know this little angel for a couple of months and it has been wonderful. Her name is Jillie and she's 3 months old. We love Miss Jillie and her adorable smiles.
The boys decided they really wanted to play with Jillie in their ball pit:

They kept handing her balls and trying to have her throw it to them. Then they got a little crazy, and Jillie got a little scared, so we moved on.


I just think this is cute. This is Makai saying "teese!" Two cute little faces.

Ezra loved sitting by her and holding her and helping with everything but diaper changes. I put her on the couch with pillows on each side and Ezra moved them because he wanted to sit by her. Naturally, she fell over, but Ezra's reaction was the sweetest. "Oh mom, she likes me! Look!" It made him feel so good that little Jillie wanted to snuggle up to him.

I did get many looks taking all 3 kids to the mall or into stores. And many people made the traditional, "you've got your hands full" comments. I just smiled and agreed.

She's a wonderful baby and her parents have done a great job getting her on a good schedule so early on. They sure do love their baby girl. Her mommy even wakes up at 4am some days to get to work early just so she can come home earlier and spend more time with Jillie before bed. When I asked her how she did it, all she said was, "I'm tired, but it's worth it." Amazing. They really are pretty incredible people, so it's no wonder they have such an equally loveable baby girl. We love you Jillie and are happy to play with you any time!

Oh and sorry about the soccer ball that bounced off your head. And the time you had to spend in the ER due to the sickness we shared :( Feel better soon little love.

1 comment:

Mary Partridge Brassell said...

That is so cute! I miss your boys!