1.20.2012

Ezra's Shaggy Do








In September Ezra started playing soccer. He met a boy named Samuel and they became friends. Samuel has long hair and Ezra decided he wanted long hair like Samuel.



















We've been working on it. I admit that I cut and trimmed it a couple of times because it gets a little funny looking, but I decided I will let it go through the awkward stages to get the shaggy do he wants.





















Samuel is adorable and I fell in love with his hair, so I am not at all opposed to trying it out with Ezra. Not to mention James had shaggy hair when he was Ezra's age, so like father like son and it's cute.




3 comments:

Jeremy,Jennie said...

Love it. His hair is ADORABLE!!! Both of your boys have such nice hair, it's wavy and lays so nice. If Kaden's had some wave to it and laid like that, I would totally do it with his!!

Jenn and Kylann said...

Cute!! I love how he always does goofy poses for the camera like his mom!

Mary Partridge Brassell said...

I noticed it as been getting longer and I LOVE it! There is something so sweet about a boy with long hair, I know it is weird I think that way- but really, I love it and love Ezra.