12.04.2011

A Trip to the Movies

 Makai was sitting so well just eating his popcorn. It was adorable. It didn't last long, unfortunately, but we made sure to appreciate his calmness for the short while it did last. 




We saw "Arfer Christmas" aka "Arthur Christmas". It was cute. Ezra was so excited all day to go to the movies. He had a great time. Even Grandma Lene joined us! Pop-pop had to work at the temple, but we made sure to eat his share of popcorn in his honor.



Ezra spotted the Chipmunks on the way out and decided that they are now his favorite. I think the chipmunk's Christmas song has something to do with it considering we've basically had it on repeat in the car for the past 3 days.


3 comments:

Katie R said...

Reading your blog makes me so excited for my girls to grow up! To say and doing silly things like Ezra and to play together and to all go to the movies. So fun. :) I think someday our kids should be friends.

Mary Partridge Brassell said...

Caity, "What?? Ezra's friends with Alvin Simon and Theodore now? Why?"
Me: "Cause their cool."
Caity: "I know. He's lucky mom."

Danielle said...

hhah- what cuties. I love seeing movies! And popcorn is half the reason :)