Ezra was the best decorater this year. He was such a good helper. We set up our tree in the basement and then moved upstairs to help Grandma Lene with hers. He'd put all the ornaments on in one section of the tree. Each time he'd say, "per-fick" or "that looks really great". He is so excited for Santa and for all the lights and decorations he spots while we drive. I really love experiencing Christmas through the eyes of my children.
Makai had fun playing with the beads:
Until he got tangled up in them:
Then he through himself on the ground and rolled out of them:
Makai has already knocked our tree over on himself while trying to snag an ornament. We are finding ornaments all over from this little one's sticky, curious fingers. Trouble, trouble, trouble.
I just love Christmas. It really is the most wonderful time of the year!!




2 comments:
Kayleen!! i hope that you are making home movies of Christmas! so that when Ezra grows up and goes to college he can watch them when he is sad :) remember how we used to watch your family's Christmas home movie? haha. p.s. i miss you guys!!
If I didn't have my baby boy I think I would want yours!
Post a Comment