I spend a lot of time pointing out my husband's flaws and quirks, so I thought I'd make a list of things that probably drive him crazy since he'd only ever admit to one or two things.
I can't seem to park straight.
I have a lead foot and road rage.
I have a lead foot and road rage.
I open Christmas presents early and then re-wrap them as if nothing happened. (Sorry James and Mom)
Maybe I should mention that I also can't wrap presents.
Maybe I should mention that I also can't wrap presents.
I get cranky if you wake me up.
I get obnoxiously silly if I stay up late.
I add cream cheese to scrambled eggs and chocolate to my milk.
I sing awkward songs when I get nervous. (Sorry Thomas and Caley and many others :)
I HATE when things get unorganized.
I love getting pedicures, but hate having people touch my feet.
I think the play area in the mall was created with me in mind, and I think it's weird that I'm the only other mom chasing her kids down the slide.
I always pick the second product in from the shelf, never the one in front.
I wear a scarf just about every day.
I do not like to cook, but always feel good when I do.
Yes, I still burn food. Mostly I undercook food which then leads to burning food. I can never seem to get it just right.
I think candles are fantastic.
I stutter.
I thoroughly enjoy a good cry.
I have a secret crush on Justin Bieber.
I have a very wrinkly forehead.
I make up songs about everything and it is a rule that it cannot make sense.
I stutter.
I thoroughly enjoy a good cry.
I have a secret crush on Justin Bieber.
I have a very wrinkly forehead.
I make up songs about everything and it is a rule that it cannot make sense.
Pottery Barn makes me happy. Their price tags do not.
I get sick if I don't eat right away or if I wait too long in between meals.
I order chicken strips almost every time we eat out.
I think birthdays are a big deal and should be celebrated as such (hint, hint).
I think I'm right most of the time.
It's awful, but I rarely apologize first (see above comment).
I love The Bachelor and Modern Family.
I wear bright red or pink lipstick even thought I know it drives James crazy.
I wear bright red or pink lipstick even thought I know it drives James crazy.
I watch Home Improvement, The Santa Clause, or Stepmom when I'm sad.
I get nervous when I bring Ezra to school because I always think I've forgotten something.
I cry when doing my make-up more often than is normal.
I love wearing socks with nylons (never in public, of course).
I really could keep going, but for now I'll say:
Dear James,
I'm sorry for constantly pointing out your quirks and flaws, when I, shockingly, have so many of my own. Though, I know deep down you think these are cute, even if they do make you roll your eyes. I give you permission to add to this list as you wish (though I advise against it if you know what's good for you). Love you.
-Baby Kay
I really could keep going, but for now I'll say:
Dear James,
I'm sorry for constantly pointing out your quirks and flaws, when I, shockingly, have so many of my own. Though, I know deep down you think these are cute, even if they do make you roll your eyes. I give you permission to add to this list as you wish (though I advise against it if you know what's good for you). Love you.
-Baby Kay

2 comments:
Hahaha! Nice! I don't remember any silly songs though...refresh my memory?
:)I do lots of these things too! Like...cream cheese to scrambled eggs...except that I find that to be a quality, not a flaw! Also, I sometimes look at every item on the shelf to make sure I get the most perfect looking one. And of course, you know I love bachelor :)
Post a Comment