11.02.2011

Halloween Festivities



Happy Halloween Everyone!
We had a good Halloween this year. It started with our Trunk or Treat. Then on the 28th we walked with Ezra's preschool to the Elementary School Costume Parade. Then Sunday night we had our Halloween dinner. I was hoping to have a family party, but dinner didn't go so well, so I canceled the fun. We were going to go Trick-or-treating at the local shopping center on Saturday, the 29th, but due to the cold, wet weather we skipped out and replaced that with Trick or Treating at the mall Monday evening. Then James put his finishing touches on the outdoor decor and took little Ez trick or treating "the real way". Now I'm just putting away decorations and munching all of the boys' candy.






3 comments:

Grafulas said...

In reference to your response to my last post: I don't know why, but as I read it I had this image in my head of you going to grab a pringles can and testing your hand-size, haha! Sorry if I hurt your feelings though... I can't whistle. Also, I've decided our kids need to hang out if you ever come back to the West. Carl keeps acting like I should feel guilty for eating Geryn's candy but I don't. I think people give extra candy to the little ones, which seems odd and satisfyingly lucrative.

Jeremy,Jennie said...

Those are two WAY cute little monsters!!!! I love that Kaden wore the same costume :). Makai is looking so much older, and Ezra is cute as ever!! I love how you can see his personality so much in these pics!!

Kami said...

How cute!