One of my favorite fall memories as a kid is jumping in the leaves. Since we lived in Idaho (not known for having many trees) we didn't get any chances to jump in a pile of crunchy leaves. It was so fun to be able to jump and roll in the leaves with the boys. I just never realized what a chore it can be to rake them back up after each jump. I guess that must've been my dad's job :)
 |
| Looks like he's having fun up until he gets a piece of leave in his mouth and vomits all over our leaf pile. That's when we moved to the front yard. |
Then the boys decided to help Grandma plant some bulbs:
I really love Fall.
3 comments:
i love fall. and I miss it too. It doesn't feel like fall here...at all. And there are no leaves to jump in. but I'm glad that you got back to a place where you could enjoy it again :)
and...I would like an invite to your mommy blog. courtneypears@gmail.com
thanks much :)
Poor Ezra vomiting on the leaf pile. So funny! Paden helped my Mom plant bulbs too, he loved it. It's nice that Grandmas have enough patience to let the kids help. I try...
Haha I laughed so hard at the mention of him puking in the leaves! You should have gotten a picture of that. lol.
Post a Comment