He was not interested in milking the cow, so we moved right onto the animals.
He especially loved the hayride. He squealed almost the whole ride.
He was also quite captivated by the week old piggies nursing. I asked him to come look at other animals at least three times, but he just kept staring. They were SOO cute.
They also had a tractor the kids could climb on; since no farm is complete without one.
Buuut...the main reason we were there was for the pumpkin patch. He asked every 5 minutes or so if we could go to the pumpkin patch.
He had a hard time deciding.
And then he finally settled on this one :
We HAD to decorate it the very next day. It was so fun to have an adventure with just my little Ez! I love field trips and I'm pretty sure Ezra does now too.
4 comments:
Oh he's so cute and growing up wayyyy too fast! Miss you guys!
I thought I left a comment, but it's not showing up. Now I don't want to rewrite it. Let's just say we're jealous, and we wish we could be there with you! There's been some snow here already!
When I was in Pre-school I went to a Green Meadow's Farm in Florida. How cute! I remember milking the cow and getting totally grossed out! I was kind of a germ-a-phob! I remember picking out pumpkins too! Oh Ezra. Let's be best friends, k?
You always have such good pictures, how? I love it and Ezra is looking so much more grown up! You are looking very good too, lovely lady :) I'll try to post a blog soon....there is just not a lot going on here...i guess. much love!
Post a Comment