10.04.2011

The County Fair

 Pop-pop and Grandma Lene took us to the County Fair the middle of September. Ezra had a ball on all the rides. We even got to ride a camel!! I never thought I'd ride a camel. The guy had me sit on the hump. Hmm. Ouch. Ezra thought it was pretty cool. 





He went on most of the rides by himself. Watching your children enjoy something is truthfully as much fun or more fun than actually going on the ride yourself. His laughter makes my days brighter.




Totally love his face in this one ^

And sweet, sweaty little Mak was a patient observer... for the most part. I did find myself getting excited for the days when he and Ezra can go on the rides and laugh together.

1 comment:

Kami said...

Oh Kayleen, Mak is getting soooo big! He looks so grown up! Ezra was so brave to ride all those rides by himself. Paden would have loved to be with him. Tyler's ridden a camel too, so now you guys have that weird thing in common. :) I miss you and I want to talk. I'm going to call again soon!