How can you tell if you have a headache? You're probably normal and wait for it to hurt, and then you know. Well, James isn't normal in just about any regards. He shakes his head back and forth really fast (like a dog who just got out of water) and then says, "I have a headache." Is this weird to anyone else? I always say, "well if you have to shake your head to find out, then it really can't be that bad." This didn't just happen once; he does this all the time. He's just a little quirky.
{Apparently the picture I had on here made James look fat, so I was called a "butt" and asked to remove it. I thought he was cute :}
We're missing quirky James/daddy right now since he went back home on Saturday and we don't come back until Friday. From what I hear he's getting into trouble and sleeping too much. We're matching him with the trouble part, but sleeping? Not so much. Enjoy it James; we're back to climb on you come Friday night!
2 comments:
LOL! I totally do the SAME thing and Nate makes fun of me! :)
I've never heard of anyone doing. What a weirdo! ;o) Really, though, I seriously haven't heard of anyone doing that. How funny.
Post a Comment