James couldn't wait to have Makai open a present and Ezra had been begging all morning to open them, so we decided to give him one to open before church. He loved it!
That night we had a delicious meal and then some cake:
And who says I don't have talent... ha. Ezra did the sprinkles :)
At first he was excited, then not so sure. (The green mess is from his favorite, avocado. )
Since he was a little timid about it, daddy put his finger in it, then mommy smashed his hand in it :(
Then he got into it:
After cake we rushed to the tub, had a quick bath and hurried out to open presents.

This (^) was the present from Ezra. He doesn't seem too enthralled, but he really loves all his gifts.
The unwrapping went a little slow, so Ezra took over on one of them:
I think he had a great first birthday. I still can't believe he's already one. He's really little, which sometimes makes me feel bad for him, but mostly I love it because he gets to be my 'baby' longer.
We sure do love our Mak Attack.














3 comments:
SO stinkin CUTE!!! I can't believe he's already one!!!!
Ohhh, I miss Ezra and Makai! You are such a great blogger...how do you do it all Kayleen! I can't believe Makai is one either, soon we are going to be old grandmas! I'd like to see your blog then ;) THanks for being a supper great friend.
Great name! :) aloha
Post a Comment