8.05.2011

Ezra's Girls

Ezra left his heart with two girls in Idaho. He talks about them often and misses them.

This is Caity. She is a little over a month younger than Ezra, so they have pretty much known each other their WHOLE lives! She is one of my best friends daughters, so our play dates were mostly for us, but thankfully they hit it off too. She is a cutie. 

This is Isi (Isabel). Sometimes Ezra calls her Isi-bel. They have also known each other their whole lives. Ezra and Isi were in nursery (the 18mo-3 yr old class at our church) together. She (and her parents) are the ones who really got Ezra comfortable with nursery. She's a smart little cookie.

As hard as it has been to say goodbye, he has found a new girl to fill a little bit of that void:
This is Hailey. Please disregard his hand placement; he doesn't know any better. This is one of James' best childhood friends' daughter. She's adorable. Ezra had gone too long being cooped up in the house with only mommy and Makai to play with, so he was bouncing off the walls when Hailey came to play. He had so much fun we made sure to quickly invite her back the next night for another playdate. 

I think I'll be keeping a close eye on this boy...

6 comments:

Mary Partridge Brassell said...

I'm crushed. I'm DEVASTATED!! I am kidding (kind of) I suppose it is ok for him to move on- and what a cute little girl! I miss Ez. Today we walked past your old place, and NOT even kidding Caity made me sit down on the steps and wait. After a while she said, "Ezra really moved?" I said "Yeah." she said "oh, ok...lets go to the park...(as we walked)...I will see him someday." We miss you guys!

Danielle said...

HAH- his hand. You better have a talk with him about that. I mean, he's obviously heading down the wrong path. hah...juuust joking. What cuties.

Jenn and Kylann said...

Haha! That was the first thing I noticed about that picture. Too funny! Glad he found a new friend. Chase needs friends close by. Wish we had a backyard. Miss you sister!

kelsey said...

"Accidental boob graze." Love it.

This is sad though, it is hard to see these little ones without their only friends! I kind of teared up reading Mary's comment!

Tori Bennett said...

I see so much of you in him Kaylene! He is adorable.

Michaela said...

Ezra is so sweet! Yes, you're definitely going to have to keep an eye on him, he's going to be a major heard breaker. He's just too cute!