5.18.2011

Ezra Goes to the Dentist

 Ezra had his first trip to the dentist yesterday. That's right, FIRST. I totally wish I had taken him sooner, but I never knew where to go or even when. I was so happy with the office we chose. It was a pediatric office, so everything was short and miniaturized and totally kid friendly. They had an awesome little clubhouse in the waiting room with a slide and lots of toys. They had TVs on the ceiling. I'm pretty sure we wouldn't have survived with those. Ezzy started with Megamind then he switched to Tangled because that's his favorite movie. He did really well for his first time.
 Until she did the fluoride rinse and spit sucker on him. Not his favorite part.

He was pretty happy when it was over. They gave him a coin to go get a prize out of the machine, a new toothbrush, flossers, toothpaste, and 3 stickers. It was like going to a birthday party!

4 comments:

Katie R said...

Can I go to that dentist too? And I also hated the fluoride. I was SO excited when I turned 18 and found out I didn't need it anymore. :)

Grandma Lene said...

He is so cute I wish I could kiss those cheeks. Good luck tomorrow love Gramma Lene.

Mary Partridge Brassell said...

Oh! He is so cute! I think it is cute he likes Tangled too- I just like that Ezra boy.

Jenn and Kylann said...

So I'm looking through old posts for some pictures of you so I can print them out for our plane ride and I noticed this post. I'm surprised they did a cleaning on him at his age. Our insurance doesn't do it until they are 3. That's great he did so well! Chase has been twice and didn't like it too much. All they did was check his teeth and do a dry brush on him.