(Doesn't he look miserable?)
I hate seeing him sick. I love the down time, the sweetness of his voice and the cuddly behavior, but I hate seeing him look so miserable and uncomfortable. As much as I don't like cleaning up throw up, I love taking care of him. I am constantly asking him if he needs anything. Here are a couple of his requests, "I need more blankets." "I need water with ice in it." "I need peanut butter and jelly. NO! I don't want peanut butter and jelly!" "I need my ball." etc... I am happy to get him whatever he needs, because that's what mommy's do when their babies are sick. That's what I remember my mommy doing anyways.
(He hid under the blankets when I came in to take a picture. I'm mean. I took one anyway. He just moaned, "I don't want take a picture!" Sorry lil' Ez.)
So far Makai is still smiling away. I hope it stays that way.
As much as we miss brother, we're enjoying some quality time together. Especially because there's no Ezra to steal all of his cars back from Makai.
Though we do keep hearing things like, "Settle down Makai!" and "SHHH!!!" coming from Ezra's room.
He just laughs.





7 comments:
Give Ezra a hug and kiss from Grandma Lene. Tell him I hope he feels better soon. I love Makai's eyes.
Poor Ezra. Tell him Nana loves him and hopes he feels better soon. Give him a hug and a kiss from me. You are such a good Mommy Kayleen. Catching anyone's puke is a sure sign of pure love. LOL I want to hug and kiss that sweet little Makai. He has got the Kaiser eyes for sure. He just looks like so much fun! It kills me not to be able to bond with him. I love you all, and can't wait til August. It seems so far away.
Love, Nana/Mom
Poor kid! I hope he feels better soon. And I hope Makai doesn't catch anything!
Oh! He looks so sick!! Poor kiddo. Fate really does keep us from playing...blast fevers. I hope he feels better...Makai is so cute.
Awww! Poor Ezzie poo! I hope he feels better soon. :o( That's too cute him yelling at Makai. Haha!
Poor Ezra! Is he feeling any better yet? Let us know when he is and maybe we can bundle up and go outside.
Poor little Ezra! What a good mommy you are to catch all of his throw up! Wow. ;-) I hope he's feeling better. I hate it when kids are sick. Oh, and can I just say that your little Makai has got to be one of the cutest babies I have EVER seen! Seriously!
Post a Comment