3.01.2011

Day 1: Hats


Goal:
At least one photo a day for the next 30 Days!
You should join us!


Makai and I would like to know... how many people actually make their children wear those matching hats?

 I got this cute outift from my friend Kassie and I totally love it. I just don't know about the matching hat. Though I think it is adorable how his ears stick out when he wears it, so maybe it's not so bad.



Ezra likes to dress himself. It takes a lot longer to get out the door because of this, but I am patient while he puts his pants on backwards or tries to put both legs through the same whole and I can't help but laugh when he gets stuck in shirt by putting his arm through the same whole as his head. This style, however, was a new look.

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Makai is so stinkin adorable, I honestly can't take it! I would really like to see you. I hope you are doing well - your boys are the cutest!

Mary Partridge Brassell said...

hahahahaha!! That is so funny, what IS with the matching hats? ps- is that your bedding in the background? Love it!