Ezra had his friends Paden and Bracken over to play while James and some of his buddies played racquetball. The boys had lots of fun together. My house was literally covered with boys and toys. Mostly we played trains, but we also ate goldfish and yogurt, Bracken and I did silly jumping dances throughout the house, drove almost all of Ezra's cars throught the water, splashed water all over my bathroom, threw the balloon back and forth, played with the flashlight in the dark and watched American Idol.
They were too into the trains to look up for a pic, so this was the best I got.
Happy March 2nd Peeps!
1 comment:
By happy March 2nd, you meant Happy Adam's birthday right? JK. I can't wait till Adam is old enough to play with boy stuff. All Kate wants to do is play dress up and act like a mama, feeding, changing, tucking in and dressing her dolls. And that is basically what I do all day long already- so I'm looking forward to playing some boy games! :)
Post a Comment