In case you were planning on asking, I'm still pregnant.
I'm almost refusing to take pictures at this point... I feel huge, the midwives and James tell me I'm huge and I now have many stretch marks proving that I am huge :( I had Ezra a week early, so I already feel overdue now. I'm due the 13th. Two weeks ago they checked to see if I was dilated and I was at a 3. Well, that doesn't mean anything because I'm still hugely pregnant.
Today would've been a cool birthday (8-9-10), but I don't see that happening now. Oh well. I wouldn't be in such a hurry to get him here if it weren't for the constant braxton hicks and my tired tired body.
I will try to update as soon as he's here, but for now, yes, I am still pregnant.
4 comments:
ha. i see myself writing a similar post in a few weeks! i have been wondering about you though, so thanks for posting!
i hear you on the constant braxton hicks. ugh. they are getting more painful all the time! yuck.
GOOD LUCK!
Oh, Kayleen! I am so sorry, I know how it feels! Hopefully baby tressler comes before the due date...I remember telling people I was a week over due and John would correct me and tell me its only been a day and half...I hope he comes soon! Thanks for the update!
I better be one of the first calls you make! Course I'm sure mom will call me before you even get a chance too. :o) Hope he comes soon! Maybe he'll be right on your due date! I don't envy you.
good luck kayleen! you can do it! excited to see your big baby soon!
Post a Comment