10. She cleans my dishes with a toilet brush
9. She loves to spoil Ezra with toys and enough candy to give him diabetes
8. She loves me unconditionally and always has
7. She would do anything for me
6. She gives me compliments and makes me feel like I'm doing alright
5. She misses us before we've even left
4. She has a big sweet tooth like me and is always ready to have a treat
3. She is human and has had her share of pain
2. She loves giving gifts and will do anything to help her kids have a good Christmas or birthday
1. She would lay down her life for me without thinking twice
10. Without her I would not have the amazing husband that I do
9. She is always looking out for us and trying to take care of us
8. She loves Ezra and loves to spoil him with toys and goodies
7. She would take my side over James' side even if he was right
6. She loves getting her nails done and thinks it's alright that I love that too
5. She supports her grandkids in anything they set out to do
4. She gave me a foot massage and let me rest my feet on her lap
3. Even in her darkest hours she did what she needed to for her kids
2. She wants to own two white tigers when she gets to heaven and I think that's cute
1. She lives for her kids and grandkids and has willingly and lovingly accepted me as one of her own
Moms aren't perfect and they don't have to be, but one thing that I have learned from being a mother is how much they love their kids. It's the kind of love that I believe brings us closer to heaven's love. To my two beautiful mothers, I love you and I am so honored to call you family. Happy Mother's Day!


3 comments:
You have your mom's smile! (Ezra has that smile too! lucky boy!)
Kayleen you are so cute. I love reading your posts because you are always so thoughtful of everyone else. I really miss you!!! I wish we lived closer and could hang out!
Oh Kayleen, I don't know how I could have missed this post from you. You are such a wonderful daughter, and I couldn't love you more than I do. Thank you for those really sweet words of love. You have no idea how much that meant to me! Everytime I read your blog, I cry. I cry because of how beautiful your posts are. I miss you so much, and Love you even more! Thank you Sweetheart for being you, and for loving me!
Post a Comment