4.06.2010

Easter Sunday

We had a great Easter. Here's Ezra when James and I went to get him in the morning...
Here's what he found when he came in the living room. It was James' idea to blow up balloons because we know how much Ezra loves them.
Through it all he eventually found his Easter basket.

He didn't really notice anything else in his basket other than this Cars book. Though he did find the candy later on in his, mine and James' baskets and he kept sneaking it. This kid will literally bite a tinfoil wrapped candy in half and start eating. Yuck!
During conference we stuck Ezra in his crib with all these balloons to keep him occupied for a little while. It surprisingly worked well. If he wasn't in his crib throwing them he was on the ground kicking them.

James and I made crepes with buttermilk syrup, a yummy dinner, and homemade cinnamon rolls to celebrate the special day. Okay, I made all those, but James helped here and there and I was so glad to have his help. Then he and Ezra went for a walk while I finished dinner and cleaned the house for company to come. Our friends are moving, so we had a game night to say good-bye. We had a little Easter egg hunt for the kids and Ezra had a blast. He especially loved opening the eggs and eating the jellybeans. We're still playing with the balloons and I'm still trying to get my house clean and ready for company... My parents are coming tomorrow for my graduation and I can't wait! I finished my last final ever today and now I just have normal class until tomorrow! Wahoo!

2 comments:

Katie Rogerson said...

Congrats on graduating!!! It's a WONDERFUL feeling being done and I'm sure you'll especially appreciate considering you've had to juggle being a mom and student for a while. That and your little boy does more than sleep like my peanut does every other hour. :) Have so much fun walking! Don't trip! ;)

Michaela said...

Ezra is so cute! What a great idea to blow up some balloons to keep him occupied during conference!

Buttermilk syrup is my favorite! I have never thought of putting it on crepes. I'll have to try it, I'm sure it's delicious!

And congratulations on graduating! Yay!!!!