finally. for the love! ha. thanks for helping me through saturday--- i couldn't have done it without you there. WE'RE DONE! hope you're having a fun trip!
That's ok, someone in every family has to be out numbered at some time or another. My James is here! And it is 3 to 1 also...but our third girl is a kitten we just got for Kylie! Miss you and it was so GREAT to see you while we were there. Wish I could have seen you again!
7 comments:
congrats!! that's sooo exciting!
finally. for the love! ha. thanks for helping me through saturday--- i couldn't have done it without you there. WE'RE DONE! hope you're having a fun trip!
FINALLY! :)
love you! and ezra! and baby boy in the tumtum too!
That's ok, someone in every family has to be out numbered at some time or another. My James is here! And it is 3 to 1 also...but our third girl is a kitten we just got for Kylie! Miss you and it was so GREAT to see you while we were there. Wish I could have seen you again!
YAAAAY!!!! Kayleen and her boys! I love it! I need to come see you!!
So was your family surprised?
Boys are fun, and Ezra is so dang cute, how can you not look forward to another sweet little Tressler boy :)
Congratulations!
Yay Kayleen! Can't wait to see the little guy!
Post a Comment