I have started a new blog. One thing I love to do is write. I love to write about what I love. I write songs, poems, sometimes stories, but now I want to write about my journey as a mom. I realize that not everyone wants to read mushy gushy or maybe sad mommy moments, so I have made this blog separate from this one and private for now. I have so many thoughts on being a mom and I'm ready to start writing them down. I am willing to add anyone who thinks they might like to follow my thoughts on this journey.
"While I carry him, he carries me and my eyes are opened to a whole new beauty. Everything inside of me wakes up to love this little boy." -thatswhatmommysaid.blogspot.com
7 comments:
i would love to follow your adventures of being a mom! please invite me! (porterpark@gmail.com)
this may go without saying but add me. i use my hir06005@byui email. and i LOVEEEE and miss you terribly. call/text me soon.
add me!! :) i would love to be able to read your adventures! i love your writing!! and i love you!!
I would love to follow your blog! I love reading what you write on this one! brown_eyesaj@hotmail.com
Umm...I think you should have automatically added me. Duh! Please, please! :o)
what mom wouldn't want to follow another moms journey, we go through a lot of the same trials and joys in motherhood, I'm certain it'll be inspirational to read!
johnson.kjj@gmail.com
kayleen! count me in please!
brassell.mary@gmail.com
Post a Comment