8.20.2009

Rigby Lake

Today Ezra and I went to Rigby Lake. This is Ezra's first time wearing a life jacket. He had a hard time walking in it. It was too funny. Oh and my piece of advice, get swimmer diapers. If you use the regular kind, it might explode and you might be finding gel goop all over your baby and their outfit which also ends up getting all over you, your towels and your car.

It took a little while for him to get used to the cold water, but once he did we had a blast.


He enjoyed the water and the sand, but his favorite thing was ...

The park! Of course he spotted it forever away and bolted over to go play.


He enjoyed the slide, but mostly he enjoyed playing with the bird poop on the slide. I soon realized why he wasn't coming down the slide and I cleaned him up, no worries.
It's always an adventure with this boy. Sorry we usually have to leave daddy out of it :( Poor James has to work all day while we just play (and make breakfast and lunch and dinner and clean and do laundry and change diapers and grocery shop and pay bills and give baths and hold a crying, needy baby while trying to do all of the above and etc etc etc... :) Yeah, poor daddy. But we really do miss him on our adventures.

1 comment:

Jenn and Kylann said...

Chase points to the camera when I try and take his picture too! I have a cute on on my phone. I wish we could be there to keep you company. I'm going to ask Kylann if we can save a little bit of money so I can make a trip out there with Chase. I miss you sister!