6.04.2009

Tressler Summer Beginnings...

I'm back in school full-time. I haven't gone full-time since the semester I had Ezra, so it's a little overwhelming right now. I just hate leaving poor baby Ezra to go to class. Although, we have been blessed with schedules that work out so James can watch him in the morning and then go to work 2-11 when I am home to watch him. I hardly ever see my husband any more though, so there's the downfall. James is also enjoying his weekly guy time playing airsoft every Saturday afternoon. I'm such a good wife for letting him go. Lucky for him, he agrees with me.
Ezra is now walking. He also has 4 teeth which just look so weird on him if you ask me. He's still, of course, the cutest baby in the world according to his parents, but his teeth make him look like a big kid in a little baby body. He's changing so much and it's so fun to watch him. He'll be 1 in a month and a half. I can't believe it. He loves pointing, cuddling, walking, whistling through his teeth and his favorite hobby right now is cabinet exploring. If you can't find him, he's probably hiding underneath the kitchen sink.
Life has been throwing us some curve balls lately, but we're trying our best to swing on. We usually handle things by wrestling (my favorite) or throwing food in each other's face. The other day James came home late from playing airsoft, so I made sure to let him know that isn't okay with me by throwing a can of corn in his face. Sister Hinckley said she'd rather laugh than cry because crying gives her a headache. I'm on her side with that. As long as James makes time to take me out on a date and to the temple every week, all is well.

4 comments:

Caley said...

i think ezra is one of the cutest kids too! i had such a great time babysitting him. i hope things get better for you. please call if you need anything, i mean it.

Katie said...

I can't believe he's walking already. I hope that I can come see you guys soon. I miss you all so much

Mary Partridge Brassell said...

I love tresslerness- especially I love tresslers that throw corn at their husbands.

Erica said...

Kayleen! You guys have a blog! How fun. Ezra is so stinking cute. I can't believe he's walking already. It seriously feels like just yesterday the we were both pregnant. Crazy! It's so good to see that you guys are doing so well.