Ezra and I have been sick for over a week now, so my house has gone up in smuckeroonies. I had about 4 loads of laundry shoved off my bed onto the floor just so we could sleep at night, 3 days of dishes piled up in the sink and toys and books scattered all the way to Hong Kong. I came home from school on Monday to a clean house, a happy baby, and a very attractive husband finishing his last dish. The laundry had been done, the bed made, the toys picked up, the floors vaccuumed (how do you spell that? pft.). Oh boy, James is the best. I didn't even have to ask him! I was even stressing during my class about the pile of laundry I was coming home to. How silly of me. He was so loving to me because he felt so good serving me and I was so loving back because I felt SOOO good being served! He's so good to me.
1 comment:
that's so cute! i hope things start looking up for you!
Post a Comment