1.04.2020
New Years Resolution
For the past couple of years, getting back into this blog has been my new years resolution. And obviously, that hasn't gone well. My memory isn't great and it makes me sad to think of all the things that I didn't record. So, 2020 is the year that I make it happen and get back into it! Writing is a good outlet for me and it is so fun to be able to look back on these journal entries and remember our family at different times and stages of our lives. But, since it's been quite awhile since I've been on here, it's going to take some time to catch up. I haven't started because I always got hung up on where to begin again, but I'm not going to let that stop me this year, so my catch up may be a little scattered. I'm going to start by introducing our family again (including the 3 new members since I last posted) and we'll go from there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
💜 I have never done this and should really start! Great year to start! 😊
Post a Comment