Since Brielle could move, she's been getting into trouble. She is the first of all our kids that we've had to get cabinet locks for. We also have to try to stack all the stools and clear anything off the table, etc. It's a good thing she's cute because she sure does get into mischief. Here's just a few documented instances of mischief. (These do not include the time we found out she snuck outside and was down the street by herself, or the time I found her playing with my knife block on the counter, or the time she dropped my phone in the toilet and Ezra didn't noticed and peed on it. Those moments were far less photo worthy. lol):
 |
| Sometimes she needs two breakfasts. |
 |
| The day she picked out her own clothes and threw a mega fit when I tried to limit her options. She chose 4 shirts, two pants, two rompers (around her waist), and one swim diaper. Yes, we absolutely went out into public like this! |
 |
| She pushed the stool over by herself. |
 |
| I used to have breakables in this one. They're all gone now. Not because I got smart and moved them, but because Brielle broke them. |
 |
| Remember that freshly folded basket of laundry that I left out to put away in a minute? She found it and decided to "help". |
 |
| A spoon for each because she's demanding. |
 |
|
These two are super blurry, but they still crack me up. She poured out the popcorn bowl and proceeded to lick the popcorn off the rug. |
 |
| Diving into a mud pit. Diapers are not built for excess mud, fyi.. |
 |
| Constantly shoving all the food in her mouth before someone else takes it. Or taking a bite of each cracker to claim them all. 5th kid problem. |
 |
| Climbing on everything! This is at the daycare I worked at last year. |
 |
| apparently we're having a side of Brielle for dinner |
 |
| Constantly climbing in the tub fully clothed and turning on the water. |
 |
| Trying to get out, but it got tricky. |
 |
| On the counter again, this time tasting the butter |
 |
| She had a little help with this one. Thankfully it's a dry erase. It was my fault for giving them the idea after I wrote a note to James on our mirror and accidentally left the marker on the counter. |
 |
| Constantly finding her in the cupboards |
 |
| When you think locking the door will be enough... |
 |
| Just finger painting with toothpaste, nothing to see here. |
 |
| Apparently Zazu was out of food, so she thought she'd help. She grabbed the pepper and poured some dinner for him. |
She really is so fun. She definitely keeps me on my toes and is so busy, but I love this age even through all this crazy business!
No comments:
Post a Comment